Please consider either joining or attending our annual meetings. The next meeting will be in Cheyenne March 23-24, 2018. The many good reasons to attend include:
- Gain knowledge of best practices and techniques for your classroom.
- Network with peers, presenters, and vendors from the region
- Keep up-to-date with colleagues at all the Wyoming colleges and UW
- Network with local K-16 teachers and administrators
- Participate in a discussion of transitions from high school to university, sponsored by the Wyoming School Partnership
WYMATYC is a state affiliate of AMATYC, the American Math Association of Two-Year Colleges.
The 2018 annual meeting of AMATYC will be in Orlando, November 15-18. Conference proposals are accepted through February 1, 2018.
Updated Jan 2018