Please consider either joining or attending our annual meetings. The next meeting will be in Torrington in April 2016. The many good reasons to attend include:
- Gain knowledge of best practices and techniques for your classroom.
- Network with peers, presenters, and vendors from the region
- Keep up-to-date with colleagues at all the Wyoming colleges and UW
- Network with local K-16 teachers and administrators
- Participate in a discussion of transitions from high school to university, sponsored by the Wyoming School Partnership
WYMATYC is a state affiliate of AMATYC, the American Math Association of Two-Year Colleges. Their next national meeting will be in Denver!!!!!!, November 17-21, 2016, and will be a great opportunity for us all. Proposals for talks are due Feb 1.