Please consider either joining or attending our annual meetings. The next meeting will be in Laramie in April 2015. The many good reasons to attend include:
- Gain knowledge of best practices and techniques for your classroom. The 2013 meeting just held in Gillette had a focus on Common Core Math Standards and the math curricular changes at Campbell Co HS.
- Network with peers, presenters, and vendors from the region
- Keep up-to-date with colleagues at all the Wyoming colleges and UW
- Network with local K-16 teachers and administrators
- Participate in a discussion of transitions from high school to university, sponsored by the Wyoming School Partnership
WYMATYC is a state affiliate of AMATYC, the American Math Association of Two-Year Colleges. Their next national meeting starts on November 13, 2014 in Nashville.